360 Printing Socks Designed collection-Flower series
Uni print Socks Designed collection
What do we have?
1. Visible quality: looks comfortable and wears decently.
2. Customized available: Customize according to the pattern or Logo you provide.
3. No ankle pain, easy everyday: the socks have a large elastic mouth, and there will be no strangulation after long wear.
4. Pleasing to the eyes: outstanding design printing always catch your eyes.
5. Orthodox tube height: do not show your feet, turn decentness into private enjoyment.
6. Elastic threaded sock cuff: wear for a long time without a mark, and will not be deformed after washing for a long time.
7. Manual alignment: Do the small things carefully and do the products well.
8. Environmentally printing: do not cause trouble to the earth, do not burden the heart.
Poly bag package (Custom package are available with additional cost)
S: 50*45*27CM/200Pairs weight: 8.2KG
M: 54*45*27CM/200Pairs weight: 9.6KG
L: 58*45*27CM/200Pairs weight: 11KG
Wire transfer TT; Western Union; PayPal
Delivery & Transportation
Small packages ship via express, big volume packages suggest ship via sea, air, or land. Can be assigned forwarders or our cooperated shipping forwarder.
Return & Refund policy
Custom design order NO REFUND
Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
Do Not Bleach.
Tumble Dry Low.
Do Not Iron.
Do Not Dry Clean.
Casual wear. Street wear. Sports wear. Running wear. Cycling wear, Outdoor wear etc
What's difference between 360 digital printed socks and sublimation socks?
Sublimation printing use printed sublimation transfer paper, then use heat press to transfer the prints to the socks material. there're 2sides heat press lines on the side. your designs will lose integrity. as heat press just make ink stay on the surface. so while stretching socks it will leak white easily. 360 digital printed socks maintain your design integrity with perfect joint on the backside, also inks are absorbed into yarns, even from inside layer you will see slight prints.